A comedian known for his sharp wit, unique delivery, and brilliant affinity for cuss words, John Caparulo is a seasoned comic whose dry, no-nonsense Midwestern sensibility endears him to audience members of all kinds. He began his comedy career performing in clubs in Cleveland and Pittsburgh in the late ‘90s before coming to Hollywood to hone his skills on stage and work the door at the legendary Comedy Store.
Caparulo’s breakout performance at Montreal’s Just for Laughs in 2003 led to spots on The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and he appeared over 150 times as a panelist on Chelsea Handler’s popular E! show Chelsea Lately. His profile continued to rise with his live performances on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Next Generation, as well as Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Tour. He hosted Mobile Home Disaster on CMT, played the part of “Brian” on the ABC sitcom Work It, hosted a radio show on Sirius XM, voiced the character of “Headphone Joe” on Disney’s Fish Hooks, and was a part of the Showtime special Unsportsmanlike Comedy with Rob Gronkowski. In 2008, Caparulo’s first full-length special, John Caparulo: Meet Cap premiered on Comedy Central. His second special, Come Inside Me, was released on Netflix in 2013. In 2018, Cap settled down in Las Vegas and performed almost 500 shows during a 2-year residency at Harrah’s. John Caparulo’s Mad Cap Comedy ran 5 nights a week until its unexpected demise as a result of the COVID-19 shutdowns. Now he’s back on the strip headlining exclusively at Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club during the week, while touring nationally on the weekends. And on top of his commitments to being a great dad and a mediocre husband, Cap has written an outlandish comic book series based on his family. Cartoon Comic is available for purchase at JohnCaparulo.com
- VIP Tickets are sat closer to stage.
- VIP Tickets are limited to 80 per show.
- General Admission are all seats except the VIP Seats.
- All shows are 21+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.